Sunday, August 9, 2009

Saturday SDCC 2009: More Superhero Voyeurism







Saturday was a crazy, packed day. I am still reeling from the enormity of it all.
Not many pics this day. The blurry hottie with big massive arms was a Superman look-a-like...was so yummy. The blond hottie is an intern for James Jean who was helping sell James work...very hot. Here is Captain America with a hot bod, went to the DC panel and got the lowdown on Wonder Woman and my favorite book about a subversive group of villains called the Secret Six, and of course, the LGBT panel that is a now going into its 22nd year complete with auction and mixer afterwards.  I really enjoyed the interaction between Sina Grace and Greg Rucka--it was adorable.  I felt that end of the table was so gracious and funny and real...I am going to check out Sina Grace's new novel for sure. I left early before the auction and went to dinner at Hash House in Hillcrest with Joe Phillips and then some carousing at Rich's of course....a Good Saturday all around !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment