Sunday, August 9, 2009

Last Day of SDCC 2009











Wow. Last Day. So Sad. I started the day taking pics of Kid Flash and Robin...I love where Kid Flash put his name tag !!! Then went to a Geoff Johns signing and accidently (?) took a pic of him from behind...but what a nice pic anyways...cute bod !!! More hot figures and got a pic of Thor !!!  Also, got a pic of an Asian Superboy Hottie !!!  I spent the last moments of the con with Joe Phillips who colored a Superboy piece for me. I was sad to drive home so quickly so I went the The Hole--a fun, skanky place where locals go on Sunday. It was so much fun...lots of drunkedness to be had and cute boys. Met a nice, cute blond boy and we had a nice conversation over burgers and beer...was lotsa fun. The drive home was like a disaster movie...a mass exodus from San Diego to Los Angeles. I got home late and went to bed...dreaming of boys in tights and SDCC 2010 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment