Friday, July 24, 2009

Now to some Live Action Hotties....





I have only a few pics of some Hotties....hope it gets better on Friday (which is today). I decided to sleep in. Had some fun out in the bars last night...went to a Wet Underwear Contest at Bourbon St (no, I didn't join in). A cutie named AJ won...nice bum. I forgot to take pics, sorry. I met some nice Puerto Rican guys and hung out with them....They were very sweet and friendly....Unfortunately, I was a good boy and went home for some much needed rest...

Above are pics of the actor who was Rocket Boy last year and now he is a sexy cop with his two other hot buddies and they are guarding some gate from hell which is a really beautifully done chalk drawing on the street that took some artist 30 hours to do...but of course, I forgot to take pics of the beautiful piece of artwork and shot the guys instead. For your enjoyment.

The last pic is of an artist in Artist Alley who I found to be smoking HOT. I perused his artwork which is beautiful but He really was a sight for sore eyes as I rested from pushing through the crowd. Here is he is flexing those gluteus maximus muscles....Enjoy. Well I am off to seek more Hotties, live or otherwise. Wish me happy hunting....

No comments:

Post a Comment