Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Comments on "Gay League of America"

I wanted to post some of the comments on this piece from CAF members. Mind you if you randomly peruse this website, there is boobage galore everywhere you go. Even my own gallery is pretty much equal opportunity with a "Bad Girls" gallery. On my female pieces, I never get the comments that you will see here. I understand that comic fandom is majority male and straight male at that but I just thought after years of exposure to all things Gay in the media that we, as a society, would have cum further....or maybe not. I realized this as I was marching down Sunset Blvd with my partner and dog in tow when Prop 8 was unanimously supported by the judicial system of California.

I understand a double standard exists but I believe I should be allowed to post as much cock as I want as much as any CAF member who posts tits and ass.

Here is an example of the comments from that day:The comments by "Galore" are mine. What made me sad was the CAF member who makes the last comment. The irony of it is that this Gallery has a triple warning in it. First, the gallery is called "Gay and Proud Boys" and second there is a warning called "Adult Themes and Nudity" and third the gallery has a "NWS" or Not Work Safe warning that covers the image and you must log in to see the image. So with all that in place, the CAF member actually said I was ramming my deviant lifestyle down his throat....Hmmm. Possibly, he had to view these images multiple times in order to be sure it would offend him....double Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment